jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Playlist Radio RPEM-FM 2007-01-14

Butch Smith - Working on my next future
Charlie Allen - See If I Care
Chute Nine - 80 Acres
Cody McCarver - Through Gods Eyes
Dave Adams - Comin' Home
Dwight Yoakam - Close Up The Honky Tonks
Faith Hill - Red Umbrella
Garth Brooks - Workin' For A Living (With Huey Lewis)
Jeff Griffith - I'm your radio
Josh Gracin - We Weren't Crazy
Kim McAbee - Dirt road heartache
Leon Seiter - I've Seen the Devil Have His Way
Lila McCann - That's What Angels Do
Miranda Lambert - Gunpowder & Lead
Pam Tillis - The Hard Way
Phil Vassar - Love is A Beautiful Thing
Rio Grand - The Storm Inside of Me
Shilo - Dodgin A Ford In My Chevrolet
Star De Azlan - She's Pretty
Stephen Cochran - Everything We Knew
Taylor Swift - Invisible
Terri Clark - In My Next Life
The Bridge - Get Back Up
The Ullbillies  - Man Of Constant Sorrows
Toby Keith - Get My Drink on
Tom Savell - So Deep Within You 01-08
Van Preston - Forever Ago
Whiskey Falls - Falling into You

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario