jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Playlist Club Del Country, RPEM-FM Spain Monday February 12th, 2007

Brooks & Dunn Hillbilly de luxe
Keith Urban Stupid boy
Josh Turner & Ralph Stanley Me and god
Dierks Bentley Long trip alone
Jack Ingram Lips of an angel
Miranda Lambert Crazy ex-girlfriend
Carolina Rain Isn't she
Sammy Kershaw Baby's got her blue jeans on
Garyson Capps Jukebox
Nanci Griffith Never be the sun
Solomon Burke & Patty Loveless You're the kind of trouble
Joan Osborne Please don't tell me how the story ends
MeMarie Cry like Memphis
The Samaritarians Joys gonna come in the morning
Sunny Sweeney If I could
Jaimie Fox The long way
Aaron Tippin He believed
Toby Keith Crash here tonight
Beggars Preacher I have sinned
Brad D. Kepler The saddle next to me
Debbie Bergeron The right person at the right time
Donny Richmond Ask the man upstairs
Graham Clark Angelyne
Marcus Tribble Lay me down Carolina
Jannie Frickie Always have always will
Buck Owens Act naturally
Patsy Cline I fall to pieces
Jack Ingram Lips of an angel
Andrew Dean Wide open dreams
Angel Nash I love the way it feels
Bruce Stephens Country lovin' body
Jazzabillies Turn me lose let me swing
Lee Ann Womack The wrong girl
Sammy Sadler That old gravel road
Ray Charles & Van Morrison Crazy love
Bomshell Ain't my day to care

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario