jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Playlist RPEM-FM Sunday February 11th, 2007

Beggars Preacher I have sinned
Mike Lee Already lonely
Graham Clark Angelyne
Ren Lehman What can I say
Bryan Chalker Long black veil
Hermann Lammers Meyer I'd rather be
Paul Alan Coons When I had it all
Ray William Roldan Whiskey wantin' chains
Troy Cook Jr. Farmers prayer
Doug Sparz & Todd Fritsch Name on the wall
Daniel O'Donnell Can you feel the love
Genevieve Spalding & Michael Peterson If He only knew
Mark Chesnutt Heard it in a love song
Tracy Lawrence Find out who your friends are
Suzie Merwine Is this how love feels
Suzie Merwine Like the footprints in the sand (The God song)
Suzie Merwine The backdoor of my mind
The Hideaways Don't Try & Love Me
The Hideaways No One in the World
The Hideaways Long Dark Road
Garlin Hackney All of the Sinners are not in the Bars
Bruce Stephens Country Lovin' Body
Bruce Stephens In Another Arms
Shawn Michael Perry Forever (Only The Brave)
Grant Davis I Did This To Me
Derek Sholl Pray for me
Mike Devore w- Brant Miller Nanjo Of The Mountain
Wayne Barker Jr. Is that old house still standing
The Billy Boys Boys forever
B. Jeff & Patricia Stone Better than you are
Colean McKillop I finally got it wrong

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario