jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Week of 2007-02-20 to 2007-02-26

Playlists Rafel Corbi RPEM-FM
20-2 Tuesday

Lawrence Miller Sitting on my doorstep
Becca Kaid Sisters
Keith Urban Won't you let down
Jackson Kingman You know I'm movin' on
Rascal Flatts I feel bad
Teraesa Vinson What a difference a day made
Glenn Jones Vegemite on toast
Tex Robinson Corvette song
Dolly Parton To Daddy
Carly Goodwin Bew night dawning
Hooverville Wildwood rambler
BobbiLynn Fool
Didi Perry A simple country girl
Keyna It's in the little things
Thrillbillies Find my way home

21-2 Wednesday
Erica Brooke Satisfied
Steve Roberson Walking with angels
Nanci Griffith never be the sun
Mary MacGregor Torn between two lovers
Kenny Chesney Summertime
Karen Taylor-Good I'm telling Ellen
Inger Nordström No train at 6:18
Jason Aldean Lonesome USA
Patricia Vonne Blood on the tracks
Rodney Atkins Watching you
Robert Love My dying bed
Kenny Rogers Someone is me
Willie Nelson Don't be ashamed of your age
Doc Holiday I can't take my heart anywhere

22-2 Thursday
Wendy Carlisle I live to love again
Todd Fritsch First date (for the last time)
BobbiLynn Halfway home
Carrie Rodriguez Got your name on it
Lee Ann Womack One's a couple
Josh Turner No rush
Trace Adkins Ain't no woman like you
Othel V. Scott Don't be fooled by the devil
Carolyn Dawn Johnson All you need to know
Wrinkle Neck Mules True to the vine
Blake Shelton Don't make me
Inger Nordström A wonderful world
Tom Laverty Don't think twice, it's alright
Roy Cost The day the sky fell

23-2 Friday
Travis Rush Just for tonight
Toby Keith A little too late
Roger Eydenberg Mirror in my mind
Wrinkle Neck Mules Sugar & sunshine
Billy Dean Swinging for the fence
Drive-By Truckers Cottonsead
Julie Roberts First to never know
Keith Urban Once in a lifetime
Thrillbillies Seeing my father in me
Cissy McCaa Snow wonder
Glenn Jones Against the mighty darling
Frank Ervin The rose of Mexico
Carolyn Dawn Johnson Dreaming without you
Kellie Pickler Red high heels

24-2 Saturday
Michael Apidian In my eyes
Jill Johnson Red corvette
Darryl Worley I just come back from a war
Bruce Holmes Shine
Shane Tecza Heavenly home
Willie Nelson I don't care
The Gerry Dryden Band Given up on love
Amy Millan Wayward and Parliament
Will Taylor Too much love is spoilling you
Mark Chesnutt You can't find many kissers
Ann J. Morton No strings attached
Devon Anderson Hold everything
Dixie Chicks Not ready to make nice
Frank Ifield Angry at the big oak tree

25-2 Sunday
Vivien Searcy Let's go walk
Vivien Searcy Nothing more, nothing less
Lee Roy Parnell Daddies and daughters
Dolly Parton My blues tears
Devon Anderson Jimmy Buffett's Brothers
Burrito DeLuxe Wichita
Othel V. Scott Sr. I've been chosen
Buddy Lewis Tearin' up the highway
Pete Anderson The new world cakewalk
Toby Keith Too far this time
Steve Roberson I'll be over you
Joaquin Phoenix Cry cry cry
Aimee Pettersen Love happens
Kris Kristofferson In the news

26-2 Monday
Montgomery Gentry She don't tell me to
John Michael Montgomery Goes good with beer
Gary Allan Life ain't always beautiful
Kevin Denney That's just Jesse
Lyle Lovett Tennessee Flat top Box
Maggie Austin This is forever
Heartland I loved her first
Bruce Stephens Country lovin' body
Morris Mott He lives
Jerry Burkhart Dodging memories
Lonestar Mountains
Jason Aldean Amarillo sky
Brian McComas All comes floodin' down
Craig Morgan Little bit of life
Mark Wills Take it all out on me
Maggie Austin Taking time
Blue County I get to
Con Hunley I can see you with my eyes closed
Granville The brightest light
Michael O'Neill Tell her
Jazzabillies Turn me loose and let me swing
Kevin Chase Brand new man
LeAnne Kingwell Show ya that
Felicity Unquhart Mr. Catfish
Gary G. Thomas Guitar man
Leland Harling A cowboy's life
LeAnn Rimes Nothin' bout love makes sense
Clay Walker Fore she was mama
Kid Rock Single father
John Denver Annie's song
Faith Hill This kiss

Playlist Rose Rivers (Produced by Rafel Corbí) 25-2 Sunday
Arly Karlsen Good all over feeling
Pete Anderson Ballad of Los Barilles
Tim McGraw How bad do you want it
Slow Horses And then you smile
Matt King Amertican dream
Roger William That's the way love goes
Drive-By Truckers The boys from Alabama
JC Andersen A kiss away
Wayne Corr Folsom prison blues
Texas Lightning Blue bayou
Dolly Parton Applejack
Andy Griggs She thinks she needs me
Dave Toland You'll always be a part of me
Ann J. Morton I love you so much it hurts me
Mark Chesnutt That good that bad
Joey Allcorn Like I never will again
Brushwood I feel lucky
Ten Mile Tide Miss those days
Billy Gilman Easy for you
Wayne Corr Who's cheating who
Matt Stillwell The motions
Daniel O'Donnell Can you feel the love
Buddy Jewell So gone
Trace Adkins I came here to live
Kenny Rogers The last ten years (Superman)
Pete Schlegel Alcohol abuse
Jesse and Noah I'm all about you
Burrito DeLuxe Ona  roll
Cheryl K. Warner The rose
Maggie Austin Maybe next day
Kathy Chiavola I'll rest my case

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario