viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Week of 2007-03-06 to 2007-03-12

Tuesday 6-3
Trace Adkins High
Trace Adkins Baby I'm home
Andy Griggs Be still
Bruce Stephens Country lovin' body
The Gerry Dryden Band Space station
Lyle Stubbs Life turned him that way
Milton Wooldridge The next time
Shrinks The nearly man
Gunnar Almqvist Honky tonk girl
Jesse and Noah You can always count on me
Angie Raulerson Southern man/Northern girl
Gary R. Smith The true chief
Arly Karlsen From a Jack to a king
Kenny Warren Wind in her hair
Felicity Unquhart That boy sure can jump a train

Wednesday 7-3
Jamie Richards They've never been to Texas
Dixie Vornbrock & Derek McCorkell Life's for the living
Mary Chapin Carpenter Just because
Blaine Larsen & Gretchen Wilson Lips of a bottle
Johnny Patton Phone in heaven
I Saw Hawks in LA Byrd from West Virginia
Matt Stilwell Moonshine
Texas Lightning Over the mountains
Jill Johnson Something I can't do
Julie Roberts Girl next door
Jim Reeves He'll have to go
Pete Schlegel Alcohol abuse
Jenny Casey The morning drive
Burrito DeLuxe Disciples of the truth
Steve Warner I don't get the blues anymore

Thursday 8-3
Brooksie Wells Big chance
Lucinda Williams Come on
Heartland Freebird in a firebird
Martin Sneyd It's you I need
Paul Street Happily ever after
Todd Snider If tomorrow never comes
Clay DuBose Crack in the armor
Kim McAbee Doesn't always have to end this way
The Gerry Dryden Band It don't mean a thing
Kasey Chambers Light up a candle
Barry Wayne I'm called
Trace Adkins Swing
Kitty Rose Move it on over
Darryl Worley Things I'll never do again
Tim McGraw Beautiful people

Friday 9-3
Kenny Warren Hasta la vista baby
Rick Lieder & The Regulators Sharing your love
Ty Herndon Right about now
Bob & Jamie Cryin time
Charlie Rich Wonderful tonight
Bruce Stephens Country lovin' body
JJ Baron I'm a stranger here myself
Mike Runnels Don't tell Candy
Kenny Rogers Water and bridges
Edge City 27 voices
Shelly Fairchild Eight crazy hours
Lee Ann Womack Stubborn
Sammy Kershaw Honky tonk boots
Patty Griffin Goodbye
Rob Russell Just walk away

Saturday 10-3
Jason Aldean Amarillo sky
Steve Goodman A veachy life
The Blind Robins Black river
Pinmonkey Living proof
Layce Whitworth I laughed til I cried
Justus and the Montanas Back in the good old days
Jason Michael Carroll Waitin' in the country
Tom Laverty Auld Lammas Fair
Bobbilynn Lovesick cowgirls
Mike DeVore & Brant Miller Nanjo of the mountain
Kenny Rogers The last ten years (Superman)
Don Sepulveda I've still got it bad for you
Kellie Picker Didn't know how much I loved you
James Marvell Brokeheart mountain
Kathy Chiavola Italy calling

Sunday 11-3
Taylor Swift Tim McGraw
Frank Ervin The ryman
Rascal Flatts Me and my gang
Ted Snyder Little things
Rachael Warwick Mistake
Sean Kristopher Jack 'n coke nite
Patricia Vonne Lonesome rider
Glenn Erickson My life
Dierks Bentley Every mile a memory
Kenny Warren Blow Monica blow
Rodney Atkins A man on a tractor
Justus and the Montanas Somewhere over the mountain
Gillie Larson I broke my own heart
Blaine Larsen Spoken like a man
Glenn Kaiser I've been redeemed

Monday 12-3
Blaine Larsen No woman
Whipshaws Sweet music
Lacy J. Dalton Sanctuary
Elana James Goobye Liza Jane
Beau Renfro Any place in Texas
Willie Nelson You don't know me
Patty Griffin Mary
Milton Wooldridge The next time
Tex Robinson Tulsa time
Keith Urban Once in a lifetime
BR549 Leave it alone
The Gerry Dryden Band Cry you're on your own now
Tyler Dean Built for bluejeans
Tim Murphy Burn me down
The Siekers Dripping springs
Don Sepulveda I've still got it bad for you
LeAnn Rimes Some people
Glenn Jones Woman of the plains
Mike DeVore & Brant Miller Nanjo of the mountain
Edge City Tonight I'm just thinking about you
Alabama In the garden
Bruce Stephens Country loving body
Kenny Rogers The last ten years (Superman)
Pete Schlegel Alcohol abuse
Julie Roberts Girl next door
Jerry Lee Lewis & Bruce Springsteen Pink cadillac
Arly Karlsen Just for the love of it
Devon Anderson Irreconc¡liable distances
Sean Kristopher Jack 'n coke nite
Margie Cumbie Life's railway to heaven
Mike Carta Super sweepers
Devon Anderson Tracy's song (When I think of you)

Rose Rivers (Production Rafel Corbí) 11-3
Kenny Rogers The last ten years (Superman)
Tyler Dean Built for bluejeans
Chet Daniels Something already gone
Allison Moorer If it's just for today
Jim Owen Snake song
Tom Laverty Teach your children
Taylor Swift Picture to burn
Little Big Town Lost
Danielle Peck Fallin' apart
Johnny Patton The blue in your eyes
Neal McCoy Tailgate
Jeff Wilkinson Love's embrace
Jenny Casey Grown woman
Michael Johnathon Empty pillows
The Little Willies Tennessee stud
Lee Roy Parnell The hunger
Truck Stop Alle wenge fhr'n zurck zu dir
Sean kristopher Jack 'n coke nite
Steve Robertson Maybe Mexico
Kenny Warren I want to live with the Cartwrites
Bruce Stephens Country lovin' body
BR549 The devil and me
Dixie Chicks Silent house
Jose Daniel Do what your heart tells you
Patti McKinnon Cold cold heart
Martini Henry God out of their machine
Chris Anderson If I make it til dawn
Kevin Carson We both told some lies
Danielle Peck Findin' a good man
Josh Turner Angels fall sometimes
Mary Kelly Singing the blues
Hank Williams III Satan is real-straight to Hell
Rita McNeil Four walls

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario